Today was the third of Nicole's three bridal showers. After one from each side of the family, this one was the friends one. It turned out quite small, which was a little disappointing; very few took the time to come be with us. I know a couple who had other things they had to do, but really, only 6 friends came. I really love the people who were there, they are great people. The rest of you, not so much. We enjoyed ourselves nonetheless and ran around town afterwards. Emily may have found the best kept hotel secret in Mankato for my Bachelor Party next week. It's a larger room, with a Murphy bed, couch, chairs, microwave, fridge, and a BAR! It's not even available except by request. Feels like it'll be a great spot for chillin out for the last half of the night!
I'm almost done with the semester, it always feels weird when I can sit around and do nothing and not have it be a bad thing. With some of this time so far, I've created another text-to-movie about our ride home today.
Thanks to all my friends who are excited to party with me soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment