Fellow Rhetoricians,
Long ago a simple blog existed with various writings of an undergraduate nerdling. This blog, known as Dave's Blog Time Machine (cremepuffdaddy.livejournal.com), fell off long ago as I got facebook and a relationship!
Now that I am both a Graduate student and a fully blown Nerd, I feel now is the proper time to start'em up the bloggo, once again.
So, let's get caught up, shall we?
- Masters of Fine Arts - Forensics Candidate
- Graduate Teaching Assistant/Coach
- Engaged
- Planning Wedding
- Home Owner
- Kitty Owner
- Wii Owner
- Semi-cool dude
- Etc.
I plan to utilize this blog to update the (few) people reading on my life, talk about movies/entertainment, sound somewhat intelligent, and bitch about nothingness!
More to come soon.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First comment EVER!!!!
ReplyDeleteCoolio. Try to be more interesting than me :-).